Monday, April 13, 2009

Portland Fit Week 2

Well we have survived the second run with our Portland Fit group.

Last week, Bill did much better than I as he could actually move without moaning and groaning those first couple of days after our three mile run (which was mostly walking). I thought my body was done for. I couldn't climb the stairs at work on Monday because I still hurt so bad. As the week progressed we both felt better. It was a 20 minute run on Monday (followed by yoga) and 25 minute run on Tuesday and then rest on Wednesday and a 20 minute run on Thursday.

Saturday morning was scheduled as a 4 mile run. We accomplished that with a minimum of walking and felt pretty good. One of the Medical Advice Staff gave us some great suggestions for nutrition and stretching right after our run and here it is Monday and we both feel great!

Looking forward to this week to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment